Sunday, April 26, 2009

sunday!!

so ..kinda free today...wake up around 12 pm..and continue v my drama '' man in charge''.. up to episode 10.........so get call from aunty around 3 pm...saying coming to fetch me around 6 stg to her house for dinner..as my dad n mum outstation again....so went her condo......and had my night swim today.......long time nt going for swimming..so kinda good one.burning fat mer.and also....a tired one.......after dat...... just get into the spa room............wooo..enjoyed the movie on 322 tonite..duno wat dat title.....bt really a cool one!!

night swim gv me better feeling.......more quiet!!hehe
hehe..i love spa!! it make me feel my skin smoother after dat!



ended up my day...i guess i wil hav a good sleep later..wish everyone hav a good sleep tonite!!


p.s--sorry to kai teng....as i didnt get to see u at TSC today...wake up too late..as no transport.hope u don mind..i wil meet u up again!!hehe

5 comments: