Monday, April 20, 2009

i feel so happy!!!






is my 18th birthday today....hehe..thanks everyone who sent me their regards...i really happy for u guys who remember my birthday...just back from sincero riverbank n barroom...thanks u all who come n celebrate v me........damn happy today..for those who cant attend, i appreciate ur heart to me..hehe...u guys make me feel lik FALL IN LOVE!!! I LOVE EVERYONE OF YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!


thanks peik for the lovely cake u made for me!!! i realy feel touch v it....

thanks ha for the nice blog!!

thanks aaron for the oversea call...and those hu stay oversea..and send me the regards..i feel really touch,,

and sure my dearest SERENE TEH.who are still here for my birthday dis year...i thought u cant celebrate my birthday dis year tim..hehe..thanks ur samko and sam sou lo..hehe

and specially for those who spent time n money for my present and party!!!


I TRULY LOVE U GUYS!!!

* more photo coming soon**hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment