Friday, April 17, 2009

random

went back to school this morning for the awards presentation day..get to meet v most of my classmate and the school....no change!!stil very hot..!!hahaha..... reach around 10am..and after all those speech and presentation..get my award around 12pm...neway..disappointed v the awards...just get rm50 POPULAR vouncher..really thought can hav the money to buy dress !!!! aiksssssssssssssssssssssss............ i jz don und y present us vouncher..is really useless!!!!


so heading to greentown kopitiam to meet yean shan and gang.haha..chat lotz...seeing them...i kinda miss my secondary sch day..at least only worrying bout study , no others stuff..not like me...hav to search for college..compare price..confirm the recognization..then compete for all kind of scholarship.interview!! really troublesome.i wish to hav a syllabus for me to study...........i miss sch life!!!!! then me, ha, sam n pui goin around ipoh garden for dress searching..de dinner is tmr..and i haven get mine yet..really worry..so walk almost all at ipoh garden..cnt get anyone..damn tired v de heels.neway..thanks the 2 boys hu willing to accompany us to every single boutique without saying tired.....then goin JJ--mum callin non stop for scolding instead... SAM get his one at JJ......so went bec home......sorry for pui who fetch me so far frm JJ to oldtown..really thanks to him.and felt sorry as well.....

accompany my bro to buy present for his gf at parade..then walk around to see whether i cn get my dress....and YEA..!!!haha..i got it frm PRIVATE COLOUR..kinda pretty the dress..bt heart felt pain nw..cuz is kinda exp..sobz.part of my sister and her bf fault.at 1st, i thought of buying the cheaper one..and she keep saying the other one nice ...so at last..i bought that....surprisingly met sinpui again there..haha....and i told him'''I BOUGHT IT''.the same to him....HE bought his one oso...hahaha...so no worry for dress again... so because of my new dress....is already de 2nd one....so..i din buy any new heels for myself...dad will be more concern on my heels..so when he back..i guess i cn get a new one...so i don want to use my money anymore!! going to bankrap!!!! tired day.....



happy to meet kai teng today!!!!!hahahaxx.....she is working at TSC!!hehe......

No comments:

Post a Comment