Thursday, April 30, 2009

i PASSED


D2 15 was my number this morning...........I PASSED my car test ....hahahaxxxx..........damn excited v it....!!!!! and im gona hav my P licence soon...muahahaha!!!
msg sifu aka sam , peik and pui at de same time.... sam ask me to treat him eat...pui sounds nt really believe it.and only my dearly peik really believe it..hahahahahaha...sifu sifu, u shld treat ur tou dei me eat la..and dat wasabi..i miss u oso ler .faster come bec and i will show u my driving skills...hahahhahah...... kinda lucky today as today test with only few tester..only one instructor over there as our tester for 3 part....thus..many can pass today!!hehe......

neway...i just bec from visiting grandpa frm hospital......he admitted to hospital dis afternoon as he suddenly fall down..doctor said grandpa case consider kinda lucky cuz the blood vessel didnt burst out.... as it already block...so i hope grandpa will get recover soon and back home.......

is holiday tmr..v no plan yet..........so i cn stay as late as i like tonite..no need to work tmr....whee..hehe....

4 comments:

  1. u owe me cake n ice-cream lar!ask me to treat u sumore!XD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chrissy, finally you go for driving test la?
    hehe....
    cnt believe your leg can touch the pedal....
    juz kidding la...
    congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can fetch me lo then???hahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. moga-moga i can fetch u back next month...wahahaha

    ReplyDelete