Friday, April 9, 2010

saturday morning

9.23
even myself kinda surprise
that im here on dis saturday morning
i love the rainy weather right now~
the canadian english test was pretty okay
was time to move out as presentation,assignment and test murdered us for like
hundred hundred hours
gt to sunway for movie and dinner~
had some great time with bunch of great coursemate
watched
" how to train dragon"
the dragon just sooo cute~
hahahaa.. like the bee dragon which fat,round and buzzing around
and for sure
TOOTHLESS
he just look exactly like stitch~
is nt a super duper great movie
just nice for a relaxing friday~
and yea..
is nice that i gt to eat sushi..
which i didnt for sometime~
is coupling season over my college now~
=p
wish u guys get along vv well all the time
cuz u had make him more caring now
=)
and ...
things just nt ended perfectly for the day
i lost my keys..
and this is my first time to lost my own key..
and lex u r right
this is nt first time
i had lost my dad's one.my mum's one
for thousand times~
=p
plsss..
i wana be a more alert girl~
we forgot to take picture =(
a group picture~
listening stevie -i'll be fine
i guess it reach a confirm state that im nt willing to accept~

1 comment: