Monday, April 5, 2010

a monday =)

=just a long long day
chemistry test just over few hours ago
while everyone stl discussing bout the ans and question
i rather keep myself out from it
nothing i can do anymore
bt just pray for wat i did
wont disappointing my self once again~
nt a bad day actly
presentation and work due tmr ..
all get postponed
lecturer kinda understanding somehow
=)
so up now gona be my data presentation
and followed by my physic presentation
had a great time back in the weekend
able to gather up v all the cousin
enjoying mum great food
perhaps u might feel the same
being sometime out from the home
u actly wil realize..
theres no where on the earth better than home
the 4 hours journey drove me crazy yesterday
anyway..im back to my room
and done for my first day of the week
=)
just get oscar home
damn noty~
but he is cute =)
second by second
the never ending turning
im gona grab tight v every second
the unique feeling back once again
www.chrisssyday.blogpsot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment