Saturday, April 17, 2010

a great day




was taking video for malaysian studies yest~
it was soo fun with my awesome group mate
thomas, koay,caryn.choo and alan
and i jz cnt stop laughing viewing the video again and again
even my mum and bro keep laughing on that!!!
hahaaha
anyway..guys!!
i truly enjoy the day
with the breakfast ,lunch and dinner together~
for the great video
for the great shot and idea!!!
we did a great day!!!!
did stg meaningful !!
which is cleaning choo house!!
with the help of alan and caryn
hahahaa..
cho0.u better keep ur house clean and tidy!!!
if i see it dirty again!!!
im gona beat u!!!!
thurs nite
was pretty awesome too
i feel extremely excited when seeing the physic step
actually working on our machine!!
another bunch of great group mate
neil,zern hann and carina!!!
wooo~~
although dis semester is pretty busy and tired
bt honestly..i love this semester!!
i enjoy alot
and im gona miss this alot~!!!
my cousin bro is right,
my family problem recently just lik the drama on tv..
and even myself couldnt believe wat is happening now~
after all,,
human stll human!!
the most realistic creature on earth
alrite..finish crapping
gona back to my work~
ther chem presentation and test nex week!!
GAMBATEH CHRIS CHIN!!!
(while typing my name.. i jz recall wat my bro told me dis morning,
that thers a guy name chris chin at his company too..
he added
a fat and round chubby guy!!wth)
WISH EVERYONE HAV A GREAT SUNDAY
!!!
(i will hav mine later at shopping centre and project !!)

No comments:

Post a Comment