Tuesday, April 20, 2010

happy birthday to myself~~ =)


me and monkey baby aka caryn chew









A vvv Big thank you
to everyone who text me..cal in
especially for those who stay oversea..
nvr expect u guys wil cal in for the birthday wish~
thanks ha for the lovely post
thanks serene and aaron for the call
thanks lex for the photo.the call .and potrait
specially thanks to
my bunch of great college fren..
u guys just made me sooo touch and happy today..
thanks vims who locked me into the room for 15 mins..
he even get IMran to stay outside both door..
and countdown for me!!!
and hw tricky he is get me into the trap!!!
and i feel warm actly after all
thanks caryn for the cute monkey...blogpost and also lovely card!!
i love the monkey..and i wil hug it all the time <3..
thanks for staying at college eventhough u nt feeling well
thanks alan for the lovely photo frame..
i love ur words over ther!!
i promise to be happy all the time =)
and the cake and suprise by
woon jie,thomas, choo,margaret,lourene,weichien,
andrew,evon,koay and marco!!
IM REALLY HAPPY AND TOUCH !!!
JUST WANT TO TEL YOU GUYS
that i love to be ur fren
and i feel lucky enough to have u guys as my fren!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL TIL THE MAXIMUM
and yea
you guys are the reason for my
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment