Tuesday, November 30, 2010

mua november!





so that's the end of my November 2010
singapore trip was awesome!!
i would love those lollipop tree to be in my future house
and MR M&M to be my house guard.
because they are just so sweet~
so the end of my job too~

18 c tea,thanks for everything you gave it to me..
the laugh,the joke, and of course the family feeling =)
few months ago, people aside kept telling me how powerful time can be
it could heal and fade everything you want it to be.
they were probably right.. and yet i feel time pass faster than i expected.

for about less than a month
im gonna step into uni student..* im veryyy excited *
somehow UNI problem just troubling me..
i hate thinking about which uni is better.. what confirm a better future .
it;s like a question no one dare to answer for you .
even myself~


anywhere,im glad friends are all coming back hometown within this week..
and the best one is already in town~
=)
the rest im still waiting~

first day free from work
happy retirement to myself and wei jiunn...wohoo!




* i have a date....with my zi muissss"



GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY FORM 6 friends for the chemistry paper today
especially, bear bear, xinyi and spidey..
<3




1 comment: