Thursday, November 18, 2010

friday

life seem pretty dull recently
though lots of plan came through my mind .
was wondering why everyone discussed about the movie
"eat pray love"
so i got myself one piece of it
it's my holiday today so finally i got to watch it through
it's a very inspiring movie ..
oh .elizabeth..i really hope i could travel for a year like you
to find the inner self like you did ~if i have not been..
im not sure by when or how i could able to find myself
most of the people just go on the way it;s been arranged or "it should be"
like me~
an off day is good
i think a an off year gonna be super great =D

it's been almost half a year i've spending my time out of study
doubts if i could really starts study again...
i found it hard to finish a novel though..
so good luck to the future me~






"I have a history of making decisions very quickly about men. I have always fallen in love fast and without measuring risks. I have a tendency not only to see the best in everyone, but to assume that everyone is emotionally capable of reaching his highest potential. I have fallen in love more times than I care to count with the highest potential of a man, rather than with the man himself, and I have hung on to the relationship for a long time (sometimes far too long) waiting for the man to ascend to his own greatness. Many times in romance I have been a victim of my own optimism."
Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat, Pray, Love)

No comments:

Post a Comment