Friday, November 12, 2010

birthday



it was indeed a great night with them
"the 555 gang( Oh man, the incident was like XXX years ago !)"
i felt great to be there countdown for our sweetheart kai teng's birthday.
hope you enjoyed the night
and i was truly surprised to meet koay and chloe at secret garden again =)
feeling great that i talked to people that im not used to recently.
updating on what's happening with friends always the great part of my day now ..
i just got myself back into yoga lesson recently...
and it's fun and nice
"besides the damn balancing part and the back pain"


before the lesson starts,

yoga teacher : class, im going to remind you again that you are not supposed to eat 2 hours before the class.even you want to, just oatmeal at least an hour ago
me : .......
cousin : and you were eating fried chicken in the car just now =.=
me : because it;s too tasty.

after the class,

me :" non-stop drinking water "
yoga teacher : chris, to remind you again, you are not suppose to drink any water half an hour after the class..
cousin : DAMN..you never listened to teacher..please remember not to eat anything heavy later.
me : "the damn fried chicken wanna get inside my stomach ...not my fault at all"




went for body massage few days ago..awww...i really wish i could have that every night~~
it was damn relaxing !!!

" i got it today"
=)









No comments:

Post a Comment