Friday, May 28, 2010

to return ~

had a great outing yesterday
was being a bad girl as i chose outing over study~
however,
thers no regret as i met up v meitean, khaiyuet,ji teng
"im the youngest among them"
yea.they all my senior for high school..
im kinda suprise that actually we can hang out together
as we don even talk to each other at school last time..
we manage to watch PRINCE OF PERSIA
it's actually a very beautiful story..
i wish i own the sand...which can take me back soemdays i can recorrect my mistake
thers always regret in our life..
and i wish it getting less for the comin days..
im surprised that the movie actually with good ending..
after had some drink and photos
we played pool for lik one hour plus before dinner~
haha.. is funny for ppl lik me n tean play pool~
we actually just spending some time ther..
the dinner truly statisfying..
the spaghetti..the place~
NICE NICE NICE!!! =)
after all..only i gt to remember my CHEMISTRY
stil waiting for me~
I NEED TO STUDY!!
i gt enough rest yest~
i gt enough fun yest~
i shoooullldddd.... study vvv hard today!!!
GAMBATEH TO MYSELF!!!!
i wil be right back with some picture~~
and yea.
I GT BACK MY CAMERA!!!!! WOHOOOO~~~~
my camera finally working!!!!wohoo~~~
for the piglet,
i miss you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment