Tuesday, May 18, 2010

=)



ISHIN





was a great weekend for me
shld say one of the best weekend =)
celebration ..
~surprise <3..
dinner =)

14.5.10
a great birthday night with andrew and caryn
hope the birthday boy and girl will feel happy with the night
truly wish you two had a a great day




15.5.10

a day to remember <3
he surprised me with his words
with the smile on my lips he gave it to me~
our story begin~
baby....i want to tel you that
i really feel warm and happy with everything ~
i feel great when im with you =)
thanks for the surprise~


went midvalley with
peik zhi,sock teng,siew hui,shum n zjin
suppose to watch movie
yet ended up v shopping
and together all of us
went dinner at ISHIN with baby and mark
thumbs up for the food there!!
is just sooo nice~ yummy!!
and yea
we met AH HONG, the taiwanese tv host there
he was having his dinner there too
surprisingly he actually come and talked to us after the picture~
he looks better than he is on tv~
=)
bonus point for his friendliness~


after dinner,
we moved on to cinema
for NIGHTMARE ~
the storyline kinda normal
bt overall still a good one~
FREDDY is on everyone's mind now =)
guess im over tired.
i gt a nice sleep..even Freddy don dare to disturb my sweet sweet dream~


will update more soon~
my mind not really functioning now~
xP





15 May just like sweet dream for me~
and is all because u r here with me
i miss you <3

currently listen to
"somebody like you" by keith urban~
"Yeah, I wanna feel the sunshine,
Shining down on me and you.
When you put your arms around me,
Well, baby there ain't nothing in this world I can't do".







No comments:

Post a Comment