Friday, May 7, 2010

saturday

just realize my last post was lik a week ago
feel sorry for abandon the blog for sometimes
was all because of the test and test!!!
feel grateful to be at ipoh right now
i miss my magic bed
i miss everything here~
the food..the people~
as usual,
i just back frm meeting up v xinyi..
ouchh.. she gt a sweet sweet bf~
hahaha..
reached ipoh around 8stg yest
had my super warm n nice dinner
(myb just a usual one, bt it seem realy nice to me..cuz i terribly miss my mum's soup)
chat v dad and mum before i gt to bed~
THanks peik zhi for fetching me back~
thanks wj who waited me for someitme..
u r definitely a good PA~ =)
watched IRON MAN 2 las friday
the movie is quite good~
the good part is nt really bout the storyline..is the character actly
had a great nite with woon jie and of course..his fren!! especially MOO..haha
can never see someone drunk and hyper lik him!
he is damn funny!
gona celebrate mum's day later~
shld get a nap right now
=)
great start of weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment