Sunday, January 17, 2010

FUCKING BITCH

so recently..my sis had move in..and the storm begin
she just lik move in and set all her rules in our room
she wil switch off the air cond middle of nite..
sked of air cond..eventhough the temperature is getting 35 degree outside~~
take over most of the space in the room
internet~ wardbore~ and she throw all my books away for her stupid watch
and yea.she sucess..i had to move out from the room now~~
just hate the way she is~~
doin all those freaking stupid way.lik asking to move out
she knew dad wont allow..and wil ask me to out instead of her~~
yea.,.she success..
she not tolerable at all
im gona out~
sad isnt the word anymore
bt im just
soo damn disapponted v dis kind of family
neway..dad n mum stil i respect with
and yea..
if u ask me y i love my frens more than my family.
i wil answer you
every single of them
treat me lik their sister more than them
and ya
i love them
kinda lose my feeling to dis kind of family
sorry.
i jz don mean to complain or wat
dis is my blog
and u might read it
i jz think i got the right to voice out anyting i love
and no doubt~~
I HATE YOU
you are soo bitchy~~!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment