Friday, January 15, 2010

first week in second semester

souvenir from peik zhi who back frm korea
souvenir from caryn who back frm shanghai

souvenir from my host sister at japan..i love the photo~
thansk for helping me to buy thsoe stuff. thanks alot..





although not able to go anywhere during my holiday
but thanks fren who share their happiness v me
especially peik zhi, caryn and joyce
who brought back soo much stuff for me~~~


peik zhi..i love the concealer u bought~is soo useful and nice
caryn..i love the cute keychain~~
joyce~~u surprise me alot~~
thanks for comin in to my college today
she went up to my class and knock the door in
to pass those thing for me~~
don worry..mr allan don really bother bout that~~
haha.he is kind enough~~
and i wonder how u get in since taylor guard alwiz check id strictly..
neway.thanks alot~~
for getting me stuff far far frm japan~~
and those product truly nice~~
ehehe..cnt wait to use it~~


college day turn better today
at least i really love all my classmate..
finally i gt caryn and choo in my LAN class
and all great clasmate for other class
seriously better than the old schedule~~
and yea..
whenever i think of our eng class
i truly miss the lesson and ms lindsay~~
such a great fun class
which bring all of us closer~
neway..transportation stil the problem~~
alrite~i wil try to get my way~
neway..
i cn feel the pressure even is only the 3rd day of class
tons of assignment which waiting for me~~
homework... planning for trip for LAN project and presentation~~
first day joining the chem class~~
mr andrew is nt really that bad~~
at least i can und everything he try to explain
nt lik the previous lecturer who thought im clever lik other scholar
i really feel glad im out frm that class
and i met some great deskmate
LOVETH ( pronounce as LOVE IT)-cool name
hehehe





i need energy which could pull me infront all the time~
and im finding the hidden energy~






No comments:

Post a Comment