Tuesday, January 12, 2010

the day before tomorrow

class started tmr
no more excitement~~
due to my bad timetable~~
8am til 3.30pm everyday
which truly kill me off
i hav problem v transportation.. study and all
and the new situation im having now
i wish everything remain the same life half a year ago
back to college today
trying to save myself frm the worst timetable
nothing is confirm yet
and im still following the stupid timetable
met up v weiling and new fren today.yan yee..
and we hang around 100 yen??
3 of us just too free to spend up the time
a brand new start tmr~~
new teacher.new subject.new clasmate
i hope tmr gona be a good start
ALL THE BEST FOR MY COMING SEMESTER~
cnt wait to meet caryn.choo.margaret and all~~
my sick is recovering..
no more flu or cough.
headahce still~~im too weak to stand the up n down weather..
some part of my soul get sick too
bt im on my recovery side
arigatou for you who listen to me~~

No comments:

Post a Comment