Thursday, November 19, 2009

thursday 2012


managed to put on my contact lens today~~whee...
bt i took lik half an hour to do it~~
and mayb due to long hour,
my left eye and brain soo pain now~~
neway.im stil happy i manage to put on~~
went sunway for 2012 today..
the movie kinda nice ~~
i love the russian man
" shut up, enjin,start" that scene
and of course..
when the girl show her finger~~!!!
awesome!!!!

4 of us,
vims,jeremy ,carina and me
had our first hang out ever~~
hehehe
having fun with u guys~~
vims and carina, i didnt really cry la pls~~~
neway..
dumb vims who never rmb the restaurant name
the restaurant with girl names- wendy's
the double k donut-krispy donut~~
hahah..

im happy with my eng ISU presentation results~~~
whee=)
i met an ex minister who is always on tv~
i jz cnt recall his name whn i get my movie ticket~

quiz tmr~~
i really don und at all`~~sobxxx
im figuring it out~~~

p.s. get my shower gel and lip balm with half price at body shop~
come more to taylor~haha

nites everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment