Wednesday, November 18, 2009

lalalalalalalala~~bed drunk~

supportive sticker~~

alrite..for few days i abandon my blog
i really busy with my presentation and essay
which carry weightage of 6 in total..
im so glad everything was over this morning.. 11.05 am~
haha...
overnite at meishan yest nite.
and together we try out the taiwanese food which we always say wana go ..
and we MADE it~~
bought the cake..
cuz of the bendan who keep saying bout the cake~
hehehe.
btw..
together with vims,jeremy,dhushan..brian..and lots more
im learning playing pool yest ~~
it is really fun n great game
which im realy dumb on~~
thansk alot to vims and imran
they taught me really well~~
enough patient i know~
i cnt stop laughing in heart actly.
when vims said
" CHRIS,centre..HIT THE CENTRE!!!!""
kind of lost temper..after one hour~~
haha
and it is vv funy when everyone expecting u goin to hit the ball
and yet
I MISSED IT!!!!
nvm..lots of way xD
and yea~~ VIMS..get me ice cream~
hahhaha..great day..
bt whn turn at nite.the worry.
start approaching my heart, my mind~~
the essay which haven finis edit
the slides dat i wana renew..
which made me soo nervous~~
cant really take in any food this morning
too worry with my presentation
but my heart calm down after few mins the presentaiton started
the 20 mins individual presentation is
OVER NOW!!
hahaha.. soo damn great the feeling~~
the happiest part is when ms lindsay come to me and say
im soo glad of u chris..
she made me feel so relief~~~~
cant wait for movie tmr~
cant wait for outing tmr
cant wait for weekend~
hehee..
ENG ISU WHICH DRAG ME FOR MORE THAN 3 MONTHS
OVER NOW!!!!!!!!
scream scream~~~~
-i wana thanks some of u here
ben lexsy- u keep up with me since 3 months ago whn the project started, worry with me~calm me down.hehe
caryn - who work v me, help me correct my essay,scare v me...happy with me~~hehe...
ghauvi -thanks for the editing and support
carina- thanks for the great edit, thanks for listen to me so many times.im so great to have u as my listener.
meishan-thanks for care of the night~~and support..and be my listener as well
vims-ice cream and support~~
jeremy- for the video, and the accompany of playing pool~u wiling to play v the stupid new learner like me
jianwei- for the good luck msg
ali and alphonse-thanks for the concern on my ISU ..hehe.. im glad u r here today to support~~thanksss
THANKSSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment