Sunday, November 22, 2009

the heart is raining

the final test~
not soo far..and it is this coming thurs
3 more days to go
and sorry to myself that
im not ready at all
thought to start study early
and till now
im nt consider start yet
feel myself wasting alot of time
my heart just soooo heavy right now~~
its soo heavy until i feel the energy i need use to breath
i wish to scream out loud~~
bt i feel restless...
soo dead!!
the heart is raining~
body turn to become lik weather now
sometimes soo cold
sometimes too hot
even the emotion the same~
feel everything aint right!!!!!
i wish to know why
i just wonder why i feel so hard to get a good sleep everynite
i cnt get into sleep
even i can...
is just nightmare for me~~
='(
opening my maths book to do hmwork
and realize ther soooo much question that i duno
i feel soo bad with it~~
i just duno wat to do~~
aikssss
sigh=(
i need more marks~~~
plssss~~
i just wana score well!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment