Friday, October 30, 2009

someday



me n the king claudius

foreman in the court


pretty english teacher-ms lindsay

tony,syn dee, vims n me~

thursday~
being some time abandon my blog,
kinda busy v mock trial, test n assignment
mock trial was fun
im the queen of denmark in the play
being charged by my son
for being guilt of the king's death n remarry
hahha
our group kind of fun~~
see my colorful dress..hhahaa
im the queen GETRUDE
neway..
cnt stop laughing reviewing my video again~
look so stupid
especially when i need to faint~~
neway..
just FUN~~
hehehe
thanks brian for the crown
thanks dhushan n carina.for the good script u2 provided
thanks zubeda.my good partner~hehe
im stl waiitng our group photo~~
and i hav no idea in who camera
too rush n busy dat time
29th again.half a year~~
nothing actually change~



No comments:

Post a Comment