Saturday, October 31, 2009

HALLOWEEn NITE

fork
meishan n me

me n didi


jin-me-didi




me and aggie



syn dee-me-ali





me-jin






me-aggie-ms lindsay-fiona-SHASIMI xp







fiona-chris-agnes


zhen han-sam-me

wohoo~~
bio quiz -done
advanced quiz-done
eng test -done
mock trial-done
workshop -done
it's HALLOWEEN NIGHT
the party just okay
not really that heat up
cuz not much ppl attending
neway..
stil can see everyone dress up nicely~~
especially our lecturer
they just soooo cute
shasimi~~
hahhaha
big surprise of the night
SAM IS HERE
in my college~~
hahha
get him n alphonse, meishan
4 of us into the haunted house
sam..
now u noe.hw blur my fren r..
hahaha
the haunted house nt relaly much decoration
bt jz a lot of ''ghost inside''
however.
the greatest part is
we able to capture photo in the haunted house
before we move on~~
haha
and LUCAS LAI.!!
i dono where he hide
he actly in the haunted house
took alot of my stupid photo~~
neway.. a great nite by ICPU and ADP student
thanks to JIN n DIDI who put so much effort on it
JIN treated us drink after the party
and yea.
guys~~
as i said.
i cnt wake up for the physic stuff
hahaha
sorry~~neway.good luck to u all~~
good luck to all my fren who taking physic
hehe..
surely,caryn,meishan,did,james ,didi,jian wei,euraj... em..lots more~~
oops-c0ngratz to jian wei for getting good marks~~
hav a nice weekend everyone









No comments:

Post a Comment