Saturday, October 17, 2009

50/50

i got LEE MIN HO file~~wohooo

well.due to the boredom i suffer for this few weeks
finally decided to catch meishan out for shopping
im kinda stress up for recent test n assignment
guess meishan too
soo.went sunway early in the morning
get my dress,pants,legging, masks...eyeshadow..liner...etc..
well..and alrite.im nt goin to spend again nex week~
save money~
mum.is nt a waste.
cuz i wil use n wear wat i bought
woke up dis morning~
nose bleeding made a bad morning for me
guess my body start alarming me again
truly tired after back frm sunway
get a sleep after dinner(i broke a plate )
badly..i felt gastric pain whn i wake up
i jz duno y..
and..
i found out few bruise on my leg~
which nt only one.
is more than 7 ...a small dot each~
everything just so weird for me today~
neway.feel so disappointed on someone~
i just duno hw come u can be soo selfish~
或大或小
但确确实实只有一份
一份名为爱,
也是属于你的这一份
你会坚持到底对吧
希望我们所祈求的天使
及时赶到你的身旁
让你得到保护与祝福

No comments:

Post a Comment