Tuesday, September 29, 2009

ICPU


TEST over!!!!
and i forgot to add phosphate on my krebs cycle equation..damn!!!!
yeeyang alwiz complaint that i read phosphate as PI(equation)...
not really my fault actually
cuz in equation..phosphate=Pi
but damn ..i wil lost the whole equation marks becuz i miss the Pi =(
neway..jz hope others part stil alrite~
i just hope thers improvement!


talk bout bio test today
teacher ask us to get a place bcuz table had been seperated
sadly.
once i stand up..(im the slowest )
every sit filled up
at the end..
im on my special sit
dat was oppose the direction of everyone
facing the wall!!!!
yet my lecturer said
"is a nice place... quite...no one can distract u"
i know.she just tried to comfort me~

english lesson today
was asked to create a plot for drama
so..me,brian n agnes.
decided the ending at first
dats death..
and complete v group memnbers
and we keep thinking hw tragedic it can be..
hehehe
for sure,
sad and tragedic ending not out frm korean drama

i guess i decided for
data managemnet next semester
instead of calculus!
im so damn weak in maths!!
i shldnt take risk v dat..
cuz physic n chemistry enuf to kill me nex semester..
so fast a sem gona over..
im soooo SCARED>>WORRY>>NERVOUS
with my coming 20 mins presentation--

as usual, or as VIMS said.,.
"everyday u goin toilet at the same time."
and when yest i didnt do so..
yet he said..
ei..hw come u nt goin toilet today
haha..
ayayay..i tink i shall keep my habit
today...
v my half sleep situation walked to my clasroom
suddenly some one gently touch me frm the back.
i thought it must be my fren
yet.. a new blonde teacher..
she said
girl..i love ur tshirt
is funny with the words...
i was lik..awake suddenly
oh..thanks~~~


FOR ALL
exam overs>>>>>>>>>series hour~>>>>SLEEP
hahaha..
im jz a simple girl who loves simple day~

No comments:

Post a Comment