Thursday, September 24, 2009

a day for holiday

after breakfast this morning
back to college and met up lynn for discussion again
well...met banana( i cnt get a better name for u) and weiling for lunch
and too.followed by khai soon and weng fong at''snowflake''..
chit chat for somewhile.continue study at library..
and almost done with my film review assignment.
the list on my stick pad getting lesser..
however,
im stil stuck v my biology revision..
thers stil some part which i cnt fully und still~
neway..
2 days of discussion did help me solve some doubt on my mind
thanks weiling for checking my essay today
i noe my essay truly lousy
and thanks lynn
for giving me some opinion..
it truly help!!!!
THANKS
no update of series on PPS..
force me back to old TVB series
anyway..it stil cool
ADVANCED FUNCTION assignment
DRIVE ME CRAZY
WHAT THE HELL IS NEAREST INTEGER FUNCTION???
I NEED HELP ON THAT!!!!
i cnt imagine.i just cant.............wat had happened...

No comments:

Post a Comment