Tuesday, September 1, 2009

fate

from the day we know
you at somewhere i cnt reach
but our heart just stay at somewhere
we both reached together
im glad
over thousand millions of people
the one of the universe stil put us together
share
a time
a voice
a topic
a care
a love
a miss
an experience
a unexpected incident
you alwauys a good shoulder
and i dunno since when
100% i lean on
like how human need oxygen
a dolphin need water
becuz just sooo safe and reliable
thus
is breahtless
thers ntg u guess wrong on me
thers not even once u disappoint me
just duno y.
u cn spent that time on me
i wonder y..
everytime i keep quiet
you know wats goin on my mind
u cn reach the deeper me that even myself cnt reach
i told you
the ending alwis nt the most important element
as u said
it wil fade away some days
but there stg wil alwiz forever keeping
deep inside the mind.
so
u r now
with my permission
go the blue sea u love
blue sky u adore
i will go on
strongly..
keeping the GOOD element u inserted for me
be someone better.
you know..
i wish i cn be the one u wish me to be right now.
if i can,
i wish i cn too.
but u just know me too well
u know i need time
mayb a longer one compare to others.
cause im just being that dumb lik u said
but u know..and i know
I CAN DO IT!
this time
just allow me put down the ''strong'' u need
for just a while..
promise u.
it not goin to be an excuse
becuz.
is truly hurt this time
i need time to heal
u told me
time is the best medcine
i promise
what i had promised u..
ther so much u need me to do ,to follow and obey
and so......
i wish and i hope u move on
with no boundaries
u know the MUST
had pass throught btw us forever.
so allow me to giv u a must this time
rest in peace
my love

No comments:

Post a Comment