Sunday, July 5, 2009

sundayss..

woke up around 10 stg dis morning..went breakfast v bro n dai sou ler..hehe..den tried to get into bus on my own today..frm my place to college..and bec to home again...it takes ages to go.. is jz too bored to wait..hw wish my college jz stated nex to me..neway...smooth i tink..

bec frm movie v ivan on ICE AGE 3..a funny n cute movie..good one i can say.. queue up for bout half an hour jz to get the ticket..and the movie take almost 2 hours to go.. cute ellie ,manny,,and oso SID!!!hehehe.. afterdat.he brought me to SWEET DELIGHT for dinner.. his fren's place.. nice food over ther...

ooohhss..tmr gona be my first day at college..feel nervous actly..im curious on how my coursemate be...wil they frenly??can i get along v them?? oowhh.jz hope everytg gona be fine tmr..bless me~~~


nitez n sweet dream to everyone..especially to peikzhi,raymond and gf,joozjin,weiling..sinyi ...for the first day of college.. all da best...

1 comment:

  1. prepare yourself to speak in english...take care over there

    ReplyDelete