Wednesday, July 29, 2009

hahahaha...sobxxxxx

finally ....finally.....................
TEST over ..PRESENTATION oveR!!! i wana SCREAM out loud!!!
YESSSS YESSSS YESSS!!!!
don so happy chris!! u still gt assignment to do...and up to thousands words!!!!
really suffer alot v my sickness...cough,sorethroat...!!!
see doc for twice..and yet im still not yet fully recover!!!!! aikss....study cough, sleep cough, eat cough,bathing cough !!! I HATE COUGHING!!!!!

went to see doc for the 2nd time yesterday..keep telling doc i get worse.... so he gav me another stronger antibiotic and cough medcine....and it cause me INSOMIA..i cant sleep the whole nite!!! Damn!!im having test and presentation today...aikss..i guess i screwed up both.. i feel sleepy whn im in class...
doc did asked me not to go class if possible cuz he said my situation nt stable..I HAVE NO CHOICE!!! stil wondering whether need to attend tmr lesson..bt tmr having FLEA market.. kinda intrested v it.......for all..i just wish i cn recover on the nex second....


anyway..gona get a good sleep today n start my assignment..which my thesis statement nt yet be approved!!! i need a backpack!!! i need a new sandals!! i new dress!!!! gona go shoping dis weekend..jz don care!!! I NEED REST.. my mind truly exhausted..

wish everyone gona hav a good friday and weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment