Thursday, July 2, 2009

random




felt hapy to meet up kaiteng,sookmun,peik zhi and especially aaron..he back frm aus!!relax frenz..he free from H1N1..cuz few of us stil healthy.....long time nvr been step out frm my house..feel great to chat v u all.. how hope u guys are my clasmate..college mates..uni mates.. shld be great n fun everyday!!!!

reached subang yest...thanks peik zhi n parents who fetch me here!! and so sorry to make u all wait for me.. clumsy dad who gave me the wrong key.. had to wait bro rush bec frm company.... went to peik zhi's residence area..kinda strict..all visitor had to measure their temperature before enter.. im in 36 degree...so consider normal...so reach kl home around 4pm...



when i gt the wrong key..i called my dad..and here the conversation



me: dad,do you know u pass me the wrong key??
dad: har?? i duno ..nvr use also...
me: omg..its been years u bought this house, u nvr use it??
dad: ur bro ther all da time, i don hav to use it..
me: i cant enter the house now...and peik zhi's dad n mum gona wait me still
dad:so u standing outside door now?
me: sure la...
dad.: very hot then??cham lo..
me: ei..stop talking nonsense la..U PASSED ME THE WRONG KEY!!
dad: i cnt help..u wait ur bro bec then..

me: arghhhh....bye!!

my dad always called me n talk stg lik dat~~~=.=which make me don und~

woke up dis morning..i swept de floor..mop the floor..clean all the cupboard~~
wohohho..nw i und hw difficult to clean up a house..yet i feel statisfy v it,.IS CLEAN NOW...
is clean because of me..wohoho..
half way mopping de floor..get the call frm sor por serene teh~~~hehehe.. im happy to listen ur voice ..miss u heavily..cnt wait to meet u~~

watchin drama half way..khai soon msg in ..and we went out to meet each other..great talk v u..ipoh lang!!!hahahahah~ enjoy ur nitez~

No comments:

Post a Comment