Monday, June 22, 2009

random

im bec ..has been some time i abandoned my blog...not that im nt free. im crazy-ing on my hk drama..download-watch-download-watch..for the whole week.. i hav to work at dad shop durin daytime due to dad absence..he went oversea with uncle.. less hang out for me..cuz most of my fren either studying or busing''dating''..haha..u noe hu u r!!! so peik called me for night market walk on friday ... im getting fatter lik she said..yet ..dis devil brought me to the fatty store somemore..i ate alot ther..gladly met xinyi n cheehao.. so straight down for movie'DRAG ME TO HELL''.. is scary.yet is funny!!! cuz the stupid sitting beside me keep scare me.. the cinema truly quiet..seldom get into cinema with so less ppl..mayb im de slow one..had been time i nvr step into cinema!! ..



so went JJ yest.. oops.how come everybody weariing starwalk T..i hope im one of them joining my fren..yet .past 2 years ''cnt wake up'' experience.i had give up signing up dis year. is too early for me~~ is okay.. met lots of frenz over ther..even the dumb edwin (u noe y u r dumb)..haha.. bought my BB cream~whee~which i ask for sometime..and i don hav time to get it~ besides food ..guess i almost get all my stuff ready to kl.. might heading earlier to kl due to some reason..

ivan ivan..i wan to see ur lui lui!!! faster get her recover..and get her to see me!!!



chat v chloe yest..wondering how my college life gonna be.will i get along with all the new frenz over ther.. thanks chloe.nice chating with you too~^^..a simple sunday..was great cause i bought what i need to..whee...



whee..being lucky today..get a hair dryer frm walls ice cream lucky draw session~whee~~!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my sunday spoilt la...if not i might meet you in jj

    ReplyDelete