Thursday, June 11, 2009

L6B2

wohooo...is my first gathering with this class..and probably is the las time..cuz after dis ..im no more clasmate v them...honestly..im having great time with this bunch of friends... glad to say dat we getting closer quite fast..nt kind of sharing secret but at least cn hav fun with.. 9th of june... wil be a memorable day for me.. ehhe...hey guys..i truly hope u all cn score well in ur stpm ..and u guys wil getting closer with each other..who knows the other hols whn i come bec to visit u all..a couple might had formed..hahahahaha...im looking forward v dat.. and those video i wil keep it nicely..haha.. viewing it is lik recall me about u guys..i wil miss u all vvvv much.... those who want de video cn ask me through msn kay..


ALL THE BEST...and most important..we are FRIEND FOREVER....

p.s.. with faith..we transform our relationship from strangers to friend ....so for me.. u are my fren FOREVER... i wil never forget each one of u... hehe.. so i hope we can keep in touch in the future..

LOTSSS OF LOVE by chris

No comments:

Post a Comment