Thursday, August 9, 2012

i'm sorry



Things got worse from day to day, tears were down endlessly
It's hard for me to even take a breath now .
I'm sorry,
For the things i dunno yet related to me,
for the situation i cant help yet i add the burden on,
for my greediness,
for my wish
for my dream
for my future
that i always expected.
Now i know i was once lived in a Cinderella world,
worries-free, burden-free.
I called and asked for money,
I called and asked for holiday
I called and asked for dress..anything.
You tried to please me again and again,
I'm sorry...
for feeling bad in owning nothing now.
I'm sorry
for not knowing how to handle the stress and burden now.
I'm sorry
for not ready to take up the future burden.


But i know it's time to face the real world,
to take up my own world,
work hard on it and keep going on
It's seem easy when people telling you things can get better,
so i end my day by telling myself tomorrow will be okay,
as what friend say, as what i hope.


I'm trying to hold on
for that, i keep telling myself
"chris, take a deep breath ,you can do it, miracle will happen, you just gotta stand for another day, cause the day after is a brand new day."


the truth is,
i wake up into a nightmare.
hiding the scream and tears, wonder how much more i can take in.
THinking if this is the end for everything.





Cuz everyone is forgiven now
Cuz tonight's the night the world begins again
- Better days by Goo Goo Dolls.




No comments:

Post a Comment