Monday, May 11, 2009

form six





so yest was my first day on form 6.......yest was kinda boring.only speech by few teachers.eye half closed whole day long..went home n sleep more than 12 hours included my nap before goin to sch today .was refuse to wake up this morning cuz i don feel lik goin on to school again..however ..today activities did change my thought.... station games kinda good one..wats important i tink our team is good one.....v r cooperative as well lead by a good leader... so everything went on smoothly....don really mind who is the winner tmr....wats important..we did enjoy the day.......

AQUARIUS--CHEER UP--WE ARE THE BEST..ush ush ush!!!

cheer up by the present from my bestie...is her hardwork for me..i cn feel the sincerity from her..!!! i love u..ha xin yi!!!

4 comments: