Wednesday, May 13, 2009

dat is

i hate it ..hate that i born in this family sometime..seriously......... is everyone rite to decide at dis age wat to study next.... yet..i duno y i nvr given a chance.......for those who know me well.know hw is my relationship v my dad......yea..no doubt..i don lik him AT ALL~~ he control everything.... whatever im doing...he sure to against v his way.he nvr giv u a chance to explain or voice out..cuz if u do so..u r rude.... i wana study dis, he against..i wana study here, he against..i wana in dis sub..he against.i wana in this class, he against........ for no reply of my scholarship, he start being more crazy, tellin everyone how stupid his daughter are for nt getting any scholarship.seriously ..i dont deserve..even 13 a1 student,she cnt get it......i should not feel bad on me.u r not vv poor..u r affortable..i duno wat u gona pay..ur stocks, ur house?? ..neway...is nothing on me..u duno about study..yet u control it..i don feel lik i should listening to a bull..and pls.those fren u noe doesnt mean u r clever..u r even worse than me., u jz listening to them !! lik a jerk..no sorry for saying dat...being in everything i am now..is not me~! I HATE WHAT AM I NOW..nothing i like in dis family........ i duno y i felt my sis n bro are better.dont i shld giv more chance if my result is better.....bt no....i nvr ever being decide v wat i am now..... NOT EVEN ONE THING......... i wish i cn turn bec de clock..study ntg..n failed all my subject on exam..guess me n him wil feel better............

seriously..i don feel lik studyin anymore..everyone has their way to statisfy..bt i cnt get my satisfaction on dis family ....... i jz wana tel them..pls.if u wana push me harder..do more now...so that i cn be more determine.......to leave dis family in de future..to against bec everything..........
tears are dropping......nt being sad on myself..........i jz hate.... sometime things unfair will happen on a same person!!

im nt a toy......im aint a full human now....i felt a souless me.......i don feel happy..and i cn say..i hate it!~because of you..i cnt get any better reason to stay....

thanks ser n peik for talk to me jz nw.......at least i feel calmer v u2...

5 comments:

  1. hey buddy, i understand you now....just be tough and cross over this....always support u..

    ReplyDelete
  2. jia you chris, everything will be fine =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey chris.. be strong and FIGHT FOR YOUR STUDY ! =)
    I'm sing yee, janice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. chris be tough ya!!挺你!!

    ReplyDelete