Friday, January 21, 2011

clumsy



a couple of weeks in university
slightly changed the way i think of this place.
just slightly!
nothing really good about here
besides good friends and study.

the night market outing + second day spicy pasta
totally break through all my body immunity,
the fever and flu all came to me..
the on and off totally killing me ~
whenever you want to work on something,
it turned on..and like now, it's off!



great thing about the day :

just realized how cute Dr Leong is today..
"people, i think is either i am so DAMN good or im totally suck ..
really no question??better go get coffee people"
"better go get coffee" x 5 times
student :" sir, how the bacteria or virus kill the cell in our body"
sir:"kill yourself!" (instead of kill the cell)

today is the day to pass up our first ever uni report,
and when i just thought i passed up the right one in the office,
( i never checked)
i realized there is this copy in my file few hours ago..
" what the hell i still have the report with me"
trying hard to remember.
and i hope my memories didnt get me wrong ..
i think i printed an extra copy!!
wish me luck people.
but if it isn't, i have no idea how to fix it.

just a note about my 3rd friday in uni ~
as january still on~
happy new year people =D









No comments:

Post a Comment