Wednesday, December 22, 2010

virgin cupcakes!!



wohoo~

dear reader,
take a deep breath and be ready!!!

here comes the very first thing chris chin ever baked
my virgin cupcakes!
( lex said it sounds kinda wrong)
out of sudden, i thought of making cupcakes and got a really big help from my xinyi
she was on skype and teaching me how to make one~
thanks for the accompany!!!
i appreciate it a lot!
alright.. gonna update more on my next post
i am super tired for baking cake the whole night!!
it's time to rest!!

and happy DONG ZHI to everyone!!1
wish you have a great one this year





* if you are trying to show that you are not happy with it, i just wanted to say.i dont really care
because even i am, you dont even bother .. cant wait to get outta here*








1 comment:

  1. SORPOR!bake cupcakes a while also tired.XDXD save some for me to try!!lol

    ReplyDelete