Tuesday, October 26, 2010



currently listening :
dear god- avenge sevenfold

it's been a while since i last wrote about myself
I'm doing good ~
most of my time fulfilled with work and still work
it's indeed a good job though abit too tiring for me
boss is nice ..colleagues are friendly.. i've been treated like part of their family
im consider lucky for my first full time job in my life
only boss the one who complain that i always bully him
he claimed that i should be responsible for all the bruise on his arms ..
most important
i can make myself the nice milk tea and fruit tea now =)

went for paintball games few days ago
it was awesome
though it hurts alot
the games is just no pain no gain
=)
and i just feel bad for not going the night ops this saturday night~
it's gonna be super duper fun


you cant be when im not




No comments:

Post a Comment