Tuesday, September 14, 2010

the best damn thing


true friend


back in ipoh
for the first time with college buddy
vimesshen, lourene and thomas


thanks for the night pals
was feeling numb since that night.telling myself everything will be just as okay as before
but i realized i was just ignoring everything to make myself feel better
i prolonged it because i was too fear to be in that again
and i was being so wrong.
thanks for helping me to get back my feeling
and made me realized i should throw it out instead of keeping it
and i think i made it now
a night of heartwarming conversation
thanks for the huggies girl.
a night that bring chris chin back on track
and now i understand
what's important in division
which someone will never understand.
"balance is not 50/50..it's only balanced when you know what's more important and what's not"
quoted from THOMAS JACOB
and im glad the ME now is on the right track on life
cause the conversation just like the right medicine for me..
THANK YOU.










aint afraid to believe again =)
this time.
i know what is better for myself
=)
i love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment