Friday, March 19, 2010

last day at main campus

some random photo taken by me ......
THE 'D' floor ..
in which almost i complaint everyday ~~
i know i will miss this view


me n margaret








thomas,me n vims..
they deny at faceBOOK that my hair is the darkest among them!!!
is time to say goodbye to the D floor~
we ICPU..
gona hav a own building vv soon
TAYLOR CANADIAN SCHOOL~~
applause~
when u feel excited about moving to a new environment
yet~~
u realize~
u hav to walk more.further~~
and the feeling back to origin state~
no more ASIA CAFE..snowflake~
or even FACE TO FACE
just too far~
u might as well save time and chat in the campus
let me reflect stg happen few days ago
as usual
i walk to campus after dropping down by cousin
while im walking
one of the 2 guys infront of me
""YERRR..cross the road..cross the road!!!"
and when they cross over my front side
thers a dead cat( i suppose it just die)
with eyes open..bleed over~
alrite..sure i choose to cross the road as well~
and at the moment when i look back
thers a parked car which just wana turn out
step on the cat again~
truly ruin the morning fresh mood~
and wat i heard during afternoon is..
" hey.,.just now i saw a death cat without head"
and i just can imagine....
DISGUSTING
having great dinner yest with the gang
fatty crab~tasty!! yummy!
and yea
u hav to suffer after ur happiness
cough and sore throat back to me~~
BACK TO ME AGAIN!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment