Sunday, December 13, 2009

sunday


melanie had reminded me
cant imagine a year had passed~~
is like exactly a year ago im standing at the KLIA
and now..im missing everything
when a bunch of us..feeling excited with the weather of japan
the food and especially the family~
the day exactly a year ago
im excited in meeting zjin,peik and daniel
i stil rmb the burger king at changi airport~
and the luggage which fell down frm escalator by me n zjin
which formed an embarass scene~~
wohoo..
IMISS ALL THIS
for sure.
i miss my nagase and takehara families~



at ipoh right now~
ate my laksa for twice for 3 days im bec~
and im gona spend rest of my hols here
will meet everyone at ipoh~~
the weather truly crazy ~~
HOT HOT AND HOT!!!
i need heavy rain that cool down the msia weather~~
cnt wait to finis "BORN RICH" ..
khai soon.u gona finis it by tonite!!!!
i dono wats wrong v my computer..
most of the programmes shut down.
which made me kinda frustrated v so~~
is HOLIDAY!!i need com the most~
realized things alwiz not under control~
rest down and let things go on its way
is the best way sometimes~
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment